News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Ironically, I went shopping for an electric and this happened.

Started by jimilee, February 10, 2016, 04:44:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

I know you guys are tired of my wife buying me things, but this should be the last thing til I get that new acoustic. I was actually going to buy the esp led gold top my wife found, but they sold it, so I bought this instead. It's what I play r the Strat through before I bought it. It's the black star HT40. It's a very badass amp and a great addition to my eggnater tweaker.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

GermanCdn

Man, you got the disease bad.

KEEP GOING!  You're making me look more and more normal everyday.

The only known cure in the world for GAS is death.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

galaxiex

I bought one of those Club 40 and I agree, kick a$$ amp.
I liked it so much I got the Soloist 60 to gig with.
The Club 40 I use at home.
Fear leads to Anger, Anger leads to Hate, Hate leads to Suffering.

nzCdog

Dude... you got it bad ;)
Blackstars have a great sound... I fell in love with the Artisan 30...

HamSandwich

stevie1556

Very nice amp! I tried one of these in a shop once, fantastic sounding.

jimilee

Quote from: HamSandwich on February 11, 2016, 06:02:58 AM
Neato man. What's the ISP knob do?
You can change the voice of the amp basically. Any where from a Europen Vox type sound to an American type sound. It's all heavier sounding though. It really has a very warm heavy sound all around.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

galaxiex

Quote from: jimilee on February 11, 2016, 12:10:41 PM
Quote from: HamSandwich on February 11, 2016, 06:02:58 AM
Neato man. What's the ISP knob do?
You can change the voice of the amp basically. Any where from a Europen Vox type sound to an American type sound. It's all heavier sounding though. It really has a very warm heavy sound all around.

Yep, I find my Club 40 clean channel has huge bass response even with the tone control on max treble.

I made the mistake of saying that to my fellow band mates and now we are changing our band name to..... wait for it....

Max Treble!  :o  ;)  ;D
Fear leads to Anger, Anger leads to Hate, Hate leads to Suffering.