News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

5 hours in Photoshop....I must be nuts :)

Started by danwelsh, January 16, 2014, 01:34:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

danwelsh

Quote from: jimilee on January 17, 2014, 03:09:09 AM
Quote from: danwelsh on January 16, 2014, 01:13:14 PM
Quote from: Cortexturizer on January 16, 2014, 12:11:20 PM
ADORABLE.
Although...I would advise removing the little droopey, roadrunner, etc figures beneath the knobs, they just seem crammed up in there and out of place, trust me, it will make for a lot more balanced pedal once you put the knobs and look at it.
What Gledison said, don't forget to post the finished stuff so that we can admire it in all it's glory!

yeah.....they kind of make it too busy anyway...I think ill do just that and make the fonts a bit bigger on the speed and balls. thanks guys I always appreciate constructive criticism :)
I disagree, I see how you characterised the photos to make it more or less. I'd keep it that way myself. I copied the photo, I'd love to use it. Branding!  :P

yeah.....it was a pita too erasing the white border around those characters and I actually printed it on my waterslide paper along with other pics to conserve that expensive paper......maybe what ill do is print it again on plain paper when the box is ready and see how it looks with/without them before commiting it.

neve1272

Kip