News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Vapers UNITE... can we have a thread about vaping??

Started by Govmnt_Lacky, August 25, 2014, 07:33:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shrtyska9

Quote from: Govmnt_Lacky on August 26, 2014, 03:15:19 PM
Quote from: Shrtyska9 on August 26, 2014, 01:56:36 PM
...but I can't understand prolonged use. It may be because I never found it as enjoyable as actually smoking.

I actually find it BETTER than actual smoking. This is however, only when the setup is right. When you dont get a good vape experience it can be VERY frustrating  >:(

That makes sense. I only bought a cheap one when I decided to quit smoking as a crutch and hated it. Pretty much writing the ecig thing off as a whole.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Richard

culturejam

I've never smoked, but I'll be damned if I'm not tempted to take up vaping. You know, for the gear and modding.  ;D
Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

Govmnt_Lacky

Quote from: culturejam on August 26, 2014, 04:08:27 PM
I've never smoked, but I'll be damned if I'm not tempted to take up vaping. You know, for the gear and modding.  ;D

Initial investment is a bit however, when compared to tobacco smokes... you actually save a bundle.

Example.....

I am looking at getting a good VV mod battery. Cost for a GOOD unit with 2 batteries AND charger = ~$100
Also looking at the Kanger tank = ~$30
Juice = `$30 (thats about 100mL which is plenty)

All of that totals $160 for a GOOD, long term setup. You can go cheaper (I did  :() but this is a great start.

Now.... tobacco smokes. Where I am currently, 1 pack = $7 At 1 pack a day you just spent $210 per month!

For the smokeless stuff I mentioned above... that would last me 3-4 MONTHS! 8).... AND..... I only need to refill on juice which is about a $10-15 monthly cost!

Betty Wont

I've got a dugout and one-hitter. All analog, passive.  8)

IvIark

Yes the difference in cost is massive.  The cigs I smoked are almost £10 a packet now whereas it probably costs me around £1 a week in liquid because I make my own up.  Haven't had so much free cash since before I was married  ;D

Govmnt_Lacky

Awwwwww Yeahhhhhhh...

Just picked me up the new Nautilus Mini tank and an awesome looking VV Tesla kit with (2) 18650 batts, charger, and Tesla MOD!

Waiting for battery to fully charge right now!!  8)