News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Dirtbag Delays, Current Lover, Low Rider

Started by varfalex, October 04, 2012, 06:16:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

varfalex

Hello, brothers! I'd like to show you my builds. Actually I made them quite a long time ago but i was travelling in India several months and I just came home. One DMM was made using MN3005 chips, another was made using V3205. Electric mistress built using MN3007 chips. I used acrilyc colors for all my builds. In my pedalmaking phylosophy it's not really a guitar pedal, it's more a small piece of art, just like a pattern. That;s why I don't write anything near controls. thanks!

Radhe Shyam

alanp

I really, REALLY like the artwork on your Electric Mistress. It's sensual, but NOT slutty.
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

juansolo

Awesome. Even though I favour slutty to sensual ;)
Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

nzCdog

Very impressive... and unique!  Thanks for sharing :)

raulduke

Good stuff dude!

I'd love to see India. My GF went with her mate years ago and loved it.

There was a good documentary on real life 'Slum Dogs' last night on the BBC. One of the guys was super enterprising; he was sivving dust from the street where all the jewellry workers wash to get the specs of gold that have fallen of them!

GrindCustoms

You've got serious hand painting skills, looks great man :)

Quote from: juansolo on October 04, 2012, 06:54:13 AM
Awesome. Even thought I favour slutty to sensual ;)
+1

Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

pickdropper

Those look wonderful.  I really like the Electric Mistress.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

midwayfair

Wow! Holy smokes, the painting on these is great, and they're difficult projects, too.

bigrigg

icecycle66

I love how non-chalant that sounds.

"Oh here's a bunch of stuff I did a while back.  But I was travelling through the mystical land of the Indians Sub-continent, so I couldn't post them until now."

Thanks for sharing them.  I love hand painted stuff.  Whenever I try to hand paint things, especially little metal boxes, it always turns out like crap.

lincolnic

Now that's how you make a first post. Very nice work, sir.

snz728

varfalex

Thanks, guys! I have question to those members who built dirtbag. I can't find 2,7nF caps, I only have 2,2nF. Is it critical part? I'm building third dirtbag for myself (one MN3005 DMM was a gift for my friend, another V3205 I sold). I have two real MN3005 for this build. 
Radhe Shyam