News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Faaawnkee Fish and frisky Chips

Started by cooder, March 04, 2015, 02:29:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cooder

Madbean Naughty Fish, very faaawnkee sounding circuit, thanks Bean for such a goodie!
The usual hippie swirl paint jobbie, top mount jacks, THCustom Ueberswitch relay switching board.

BigNoise Amplification

Coda-effects

This is so compact and condensed , and neat in the same time ! Really impressive device !
Why is the IC of the relay bypass painted red ? I like it ^^

bcalla

That's a tight squeeze!  Beautiful swirl finish, too.

Luke51411

Awesome! As always, Love the swirl!

micromegas

Beautiful!. I demand a tutorial of your painting techniques, Sir!!  ;D (kidding, but it would be awesome)

I bet people get spechless when they see your pedalboard live.
'My favorite programming language is solder' - Bob Pease

Software Developer @ bela.io

selfdestroyer

You are taking the swirl paint to the next level for sure. I love your pedals.

Cody

cooder

Thanks for the comments guys!
Quote from: Coda-effects on March 04, 2015, 01:02:38 PM
This is so compact and condensed , and neat in the same time ! Really impressive device !
Why is the IC of the relay bypass painted red ? I like it ^^
Thomas of THcustom spray paints those chips to mark them as 'ready programmed'. They come with the relay board as well as all other parts.

Quote from: micromegas on March 04, 2015, 02:59:01 PM
Beautiful!. I demand a tutorial of your painting techniques, Sir!!  ;D (kidding, but it would be awesome)

I bet people get spechless when they see your pedalboard live.
I'm happy to try to take photos next time I do a run of enclosure swirls, it is just so messy that I don't know yet how to handle the camera while I have rubber gloves on and paint splattering all over... I'll see...
I usually do 20 to 30 enclosure swirls at a time as it is a bit of a setup and messy, that gives me then some stock to work with.
I'm running low now though, so it will be time for some paint slapping fun soonish again.
BigNoise Amplification

m-Kresol

Looking good as always, very cool combination of colours.
I wonder how you distinguish your pedals anyways, especially as you have a big collection. More importantly, how do you know what knob does what?
I build pedals to hide my lousy playing.

My projects are labeled Quantum Effects. My shared OSH park projects: https://oshpark.com/profiles/m-Kresol
My build docs and tutorials

nzCdog

Ohhh the paintwork *swoons*
Class build Stephan, nice job 8)

Guitarmageddon

Spud knows tone!

Captain Cod at
www.codtone.com

kaycee

cooder

BigNoise Amplification

GrindCustoms

Very nice and that's one awesome circuit for sure!  8)
Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/