News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Vox wah vero

Started by jimilee, March 27, 2016, 01:47:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aiaosu

I bought 3 PCBs on the forum here a while back but can't find the proper build docs for these versions. I tried contacting the seller and madbean but haven't heard back from them.

Any help or build docs for these would be great.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

aiaosu

I bought 3 PCBs on the forum here a while back but can't find the proper build docs for these versions. I tried contacting the seller and madbean but haven't heard back from them.

Any help or build docs for these would be great.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Marshall Arts

Does somebody know a simple circuit, that briefly switches on/off every time a latching switch is switched on or off on the input side?

I have an effect that switches on and off with an external momentary switch that I would like to trigger with a latching switch...

I could build something with a microprocessor, but maybe there is something Schmidt trigger based or so...

Marshall Arts

Does somebody know a simple circuit, that briefly switches on/off every time a latching switch is switched on or off on the input side?

I have an effect that switches on and off with an external momentary switch that I would like to trigger with a latching switch...

I could build something with a microprocessor, but maybe there is something Schmidt trigger based or so...

Marshall Arts

stevie1556

So, I saw this come up on a Facebook group and wondered if it's (a) possible and (b) easy to do?

I'm intrigued and want to buy one just to mod and try it out!

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Rustez

I'm building a Current Lover and am testing it after soldering everything. The volume level drops pretty severely when engaged. I have the volume trim is maxed. I am getting a very pleasant sounding effect out of it if I turn up the amp. When I biased the other trims I cannot get it to click or get noisy even at the most extreme settings and the feedback controles make very subtle changes to the sound. I checked the voltages and the ones that are off are pin 7 at IC5 =0, and pin 12=0 and pin 13=9 at IC 4. Im teally strugeling to find wich components are associated with those pins. (Im still learning) any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

Rustez

I'm building a Current Lover and am testing it after soldering everything. The volume level drops pretty severely when engaged. I have the volume trim is maxed. I am getting a very pleasant sounding effect out of it if I turn up the amp. When I biased the other trims I cannot get it to click or get noisy even at the most extreme settings and the feedback controles make very subtle changes to the sound. I checked the voltages and the ones that are off are pin 7 at IC5 =0, and pin 12=0 and pin 13=9 at IC 4. Im teally strugeling to find wich components are associated with those pins. (Im still learning) any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Rustez

brejna

Hey guys, if anyone is interested I am selling Drolo harmonic tremolo and 1776 effects Multiplex deluxe delay.. 60$ each plus shipping.

Cheers
Brane

Poslano sa mog Redmi Note 6 Pro koristeći Tapatalk

brejna

Hey guys, if anyone is interested I am selling Drolo harmonic tremolo and 1776 effects Multiplex deluxe delay.. 60$ each plus shipping.

Cheers
Brane

Poslano sa mog Redmi Note 6 Pro koristeći Tapatalk

ddj3891

The Mudbunny Civil War circuit calls for 430p caps, but my usual suppliers don't carry that, can I substitute them with another value?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

ddj3891

The Mudbunny Civil War circuit calls for 430p caps, but my usual suppliers don't carry that, can I substitute them with another value?

ddj3891

ddj3891