News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Vox wah vero

Started by jimilee, March 27, 2016, 01:47:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aiaosu

I'm need a 16mm right angle PCB mount dual C100k potentiometer but can't seem to find one. Suggestions

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

aiaosu

I need a 16mm right angle PCB mount dual C100k potentiometer but can't seem to find one. Suggestions

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

brejna

Hi guys, I just finished harbinger 2 and I want to share few mods I did:

1. Reversed pin 1 and 3 of the speed pot, so faster is toe down
2. Used vtl5c3/2 instead two nsl32
3. Modded vintage input for megavibe, leave r2 empty and put 100k in the position of r1.
4. Changed speed range so I can get faster speeds and also play slower too. You need to change r52 to 470R and put jumper on r54 instead 27k.

Cheers
Brane

brejna

3. Modded vintage input for megavibe, leave r2 empty and put 100k in the position of r1.
4. Changed speed range so I can get faster speeds and also play slower too. You need to change r52 to 470R and put jumper on r54 instead 27k.

Cheers
Brane

brejna

Cheers
Brane

brejna

Cheers
Brane

brejna

Cheers
Brane

brejna

Cheers
Brane

brejna

Cheers
Brane

brejna

Cheers
Brane

brejna

Cheers
Brane

brejna

Cheers
Brane

brejna

Cheers
Brane

brejna

Hi guys, here is my harbinger 2 build. I did few mods and they are posted in tech help part of the forum. Also I will swamp footswitch for true bypass one. I did short clip of how it sounds.

Cheers
Brane

http://youtu.be/Ons9rDgH4Tc

brejna

Hi guys, here is my harbinger 2 build. I did few mods and they are posted in tech help part of the forum. Also I will swamp footswitch for true bypass one. I did short clip of how it sounds.

Cheers
Brane

http://youtu.be/Ons9rDgH4Tc