News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Anyone order a Dominatrix?

Started by juansolo, September 28, 2016, 04:38:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

juansolo

Okko Dominator mk1 clone. I had one of these eons ago that Haberdasher etched for me, it was a giant pedal. I foolishly sold it and missed it greatly. So decided another was needed. Enter Jubal and his PCB wrangling skillz and we have this beauty.

With certain amps this is a high gain weapon. For example, it turns my humble Princeton plus into some sort of ultra metal monster.

Anyhow, I thought in an attempt to get some of the production costs of the PCB back I'd run a once only GB for this. It's here. I'll run the interest thread for a couple of weeks then grab some deposits and get the boards ordered.

Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

selfdestroyer

Well that's exactly what I expected when clicking on the link.. Great job man.

Cody

m-Kresol

I build pedals to hide my lousy playing.

My projects are labeled Quantum Effects. My shared OSH park projects: https://oshpark.com/profiles/m-Kresol
My build docs and tutorials

jonnygreentrees

what wire do you use for your offboard wiring? Always looks so neat!

juansolo

Quote from: jonnygreentrees on September 29, 2016, 07:40:39 AM
what wire do you use for your offboard wiring? Always looks so neat!

The green stuff is 0.6mm copper solid core Eagle hook up wire. It's out of production sadly and we're chewing through the reels of it we bought when they were selling it off. Not looking forward to running out of that as I use it all the time. Not just for wiring, I use it for the legs on the pots also.

The ribbon is again some NOS very high quality stuff that we have a couple of reels of. Again not looking forward to it as we've found an equivalent (one of the Spectrastrip variants gets very close), but it's horrifically expensive. We'll just have to bite the bullet on that one when the time comes. I'm too set in my ways now to change the way I do things ;)
Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

Leevibe

Seeing this gutshot is like coming home. When you run out of the green wire, we'll crowd-fund you a new stash.