News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

WARNING: Cute Overload Alert (new kitteh day)!!!

Started by raulduke, November 11, 2014, 05:57:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TNblueshawk

Quote from: raulduke on November 13, 2014, 05:41:53 PM
Yes this is what I have heard from another farmer (I live in quite a rural area); semi feral/farm cats are hard as nails.

She is definitely at least 20.

She used to be triple hard. Our cats are terrified of her, along with most of the local wildlife  ;D

Sadly she has gone down hill past year or so. Me and my wife now have a bed for her in the house, and we have to groom her (she is too arthritic to be able to do so herself).

She still likes her grub, likes a fuss, still attacks our cats on sight etc. so she has a bit of life left in her yet  ;D

May good karma come your way for taking care of her at the end  :)
John

GermanCdn

Quote from: Leevibe on November 12, 2014, 05:49:55 AM
So dang cute!

My cat Russel puked up a mouse on the dining room floor the other day, which in turn caused my poor wife to puke. I'm so proud of him for being such a good hunter.

Bah, that's awesome.

Back in Em's younger days (she's a cross between I don't know, four breeds given the variations in her coat, and at least two of them are hunting breeds), she was chasing a prairie chicken around at the cottage, which was a lot of fun until she caught him and decided she would like to throw him up in the air a few times.  She then proceeded to bring his lifeless corpse to the kitchen door to show my mom.  Needless to say, whatever mom was cooking for dinner that day got dropped on the floor when she saw the dog covered in blood with a headless chicken at her feet.
The only known cure in the world for GAS is death.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

alanp

What's really annoying is when you have an older cat, get a new kitten, and the older cat takes a liking to the kitten. As in it will try and train the newbie how to hunt.

Cue bringing LIVE MICE inside for the kitten to play with. Kittens being kittens, it loses interest, and the mouse gets away.

Mind you, that was the ONLY time I have EVER seen a mouse in a house I was living at, other than half a mouse on the lino.
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website