News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Best packing material ever!!!!!!!

Started by AntKnee, January 08, 2015, 07:27:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AntKnee

Bought some germs off ebay from a seller in Bulgaria. They came in a cannister. The leftover space in the cannister was filled various capacitors. I love this guy!
I build, and once in a while I might sell, pedals as "Vertigo Effects".

Luke51411

That guy is great! Good price on germs too! I usually just dump the extra parts in a bin for use at desperate times. It has saved a few builds from extended delays!

small fish

:o
I don´t want to know, what size / values he will use to pack some big stuff...like tubes or something?
Maybe he fills it up with these.....

"Hell yeah....got some of these babes lying ´round here....well, well, well, let´s stuff them in here.....!"

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Guitars are made of trees! Paper is made of trees!
Recycle your paper, so there are more trees left - to make guitars!

AntKnee

Some are 6.3v, and cant use them, but the rest seem fine to me. I will gladly use them if the need arises. The leads arent the ideal type, but cant complain about free parts.
I build, and once in a while I might sell, pedals as "Vertigo Effects".

GrindCustoms

Also dig that seller, great pakaging and fast service.

A guy with who i make lots of buisness with in Ukraine, always ships in custom made box made with insulating foam an then wraps the whole thing in tape, that is also very clever... though i leave him the guilty pleasure of dealing with the static particles of foam when cutting it.

Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/