madbeanpedals::forum

Projects => Tech Help - Projects Page => Topic started by: JimmySkeeze1963 on September 08, 2013, 05:56:34 PM

Title: Rangemaster not working! Help!
Post by: JimmySkeeze1963 on September 08, 2013, 05:56:34 PM
Well, I completed my second build today... and it didn't work.  This is the second one to make no sound when on and a lot of hum when bypassed.  Man, frustration is plenty :(. Anyway, both jacks make a popping noise when the cables are plugged in, so I don't think that's the problem.  However, if I play hard, and the pedal's on, the led flashes and turns off immediately.  Any help would be appreciated!  Pictures to come.  Thanks!
Title: Re: Rangemaster not working! Help!
Post by: midwayfair on September 09, 2013, 01:03:34 PM
"A lot of hum" is usually a ground issue. Having your LED react to your guitar signal

Post your voltages, double check your wiring again.

Is it in an enclosure?

How are you powering it?

As a reminder, this thread includes what we need to know to diagnose an issue:
http://www.madbeanpedals.com/forum/index.php?topic=902.0