madbeanpedals::forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: chromesphere on November 20, 2013, 11:19:13 PM

Title: DGP Closed for 2 weeks
Post by: chromesphere on November 20, 2013, 11:19:13 PM
Hey guys,
sorry to have to 'spam' the forum with this, im just not sure how else to get the message across.  I saw another pedal parts seller that closed for 2 weeks didn't get the message out and it was meet with some unhappy customers, which I totally understand.
So straight to the point, I'm going interstate for 2 weeks so if you need anything please order before the store closes which will be approx 48 hours.  I will reopen the store again on approx the 8th.
Sorry to have to shut up shop, there is just no other way I can make it work :(
Thanks for your understanding!
Paul
(diyguitarpedals.com.au)
Title: Re: DGP Closed for 2 weeks
Post by: alanp on November 21, 2013, 12:41:40 AM
I was on the fence, a bit... so I decided to order some stuff when I saw this :) (#22 wire is not ideal.)
Title: Re: DGP Closed for 2 weeks
Post by: chromesphere on November 21, 2013, 01:28:22 AM
Thanks Alan!

Yeah, wires a personal thing.  I love this stuff, hope you like it to.  Its actually a bit of a pain shipping it out / measuring as well, but I know some people love it so I keep it on the store.  I think its also important to show people new to the hobby what sort of wire they should be aiming for.  One of my biggest early screw ups was using awg 18...pretty sure it was 18....waaaay to thick.  My builds were a mess and unreliable...

Will restock up when I get back in 2 weeks.

Paul