madbeanpedals::forum

Projects => VFE Projects => Topic started by: CaptainPeyote on February 08, 2021, 05:04:31 PM

Title: VFE V3 Switching Board - no momentary mode?
Post by: CaptainPeyote on February 08, 2021, 05:04:31 PM
Hey y'all,

I just built a white horse using the V3 switching board with a V2.7 chip.  The pedal sounds great (although I was expecting more dirt from the distortion section rather than clean gain), but I can't seem to access the momentary mode.  I double-tap then hold, but the LED never flashes to indicate a mode change.  Any thoughts?
Title: Re: VFE V3 Switching Board - no momentary mode?
Post by: Aentons on February 08, 2021, 05:18:08 PM
Quote from: CaptainPeyote on February 08, 2021, 05:04:31 PM
Hey y'all,

I just built a white horse using the V3 switching board with a V2.7 chip.  The pedal sounds great (although I was expecting more dirt from the distortion section rather than clean gain), but I can't seem to access the momentary mode.  I double-tap then hold, but the LED never flashes to indicate a mode change.  Any thoughts?

You have to do the taps fairly quick. At least the first two taps within a second