madbeanpedals::forum

Projects => Build Reports => Topic started by: Willybomb on September 21, 2022, 03:01:25 PM

Title: Hotcake (Cremepog pcb)
Post by: Willybomb on September 21, 2022, 03:01:25 PM
Gudday all, I have a stack of pedals coming up but this is the only one that has any colour.  Tayda drilled, powder coated, UV printed, Effectlayouts Cremepog PCB that I won in the BOTY comp a couple of years ago.  I mislabeled the Drive and Level, so I had to pull it apart and attach leads to the pots so they could be in the right place.

Anyway, it is what it is, I like the (stolen) artwork.  Tayda do a good job of lining up the drilling and artwork although I'm not sure they get the colour registration 100% onto the white base.

Willy.
Title: Re: Hotcake (Cremepog pcb)
Post by: Thewintersoldier on September 21, 2022, 03:10:56 PM
Turned out great. I have never tried the tayda drilling but their UV printing is all I use anymore. It's great to see more build reports lately and look forward to see what else you have coming up.
Title: Re: Hotcake (Cremepog pcb)
Post by: Bret608 on September 21, 2022, 04:43:59 PM
Thanks to this, I now want to eat okonomiyaki! Awesome build.
Title: Re: Hotcake (Cremepog pcb)
Post by: Willybomb on September 21, 2022, 04:51:42 PM
Quote from: Thewintersoldier on September 21, 2022, 03:10:56 PM
Turned out great. I have never tried the tayda drilling but their UV printing is all I use anymore. It's great to see more build reports lately and look forward to see what else you have coming up.

Hopefully I'll be banging out one or two a day for the next couple of days.
Title: Re: Hotcake (Cremepog pcb)
Post by: harryklippton on September 21, 2022, 08:42:28 PM
Nice. The graphics look cool. I have a fritter waiting to get boxed up and I'm really looking forward to getting to use it.