News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Baise Cosmique

Started by sonarchotic, April 30, 2014, 04:14:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sonarchotic

Here is an all in one build of Ivlark's vero layouts of the Grind Customs DeProfundis Delay, Tenebrion Reverb and daughter modulation board. It's all stuffed into a 1590 BB. Very fun pedal and great sounding circuits.

Gut shot before the lid squishing.

One of the colors I used had a little metal flake in it that reflects in the sun in the dark swirl parts. Hard to capture in a photo though.

Demo

An A/B/Y selector/splitter. No gut shot, just a simple wiring deal. Some Virgil Finlay love.

GrindCustoms

You Sir, are a warrior! I used to do LOTS of vero.. but i've got lazy with time, there's something to be proud in there. No matter from who the layout would have been from, my comment would have remained the same.

The finish is really nice, the subtle sparkle background looks great and the name... Awesome! Really digging this.
Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

lincolnic

I love how slick the outside looks, with the spaghetti-fest on the inside. You must've had a hell of a time wiring this guy up, well done!

mattlee0037

Those knobs!!!! I'm in love

selfdestroyer

wow.. just wow.. crazy amount of work you got there. The enclosures look fantastic. And thanks so much for reminding me about Virgil Finlay. I had a HP Lovecraft book that had some of his art in it and I could never remember the name of the artist.

Cody

GrindCustoms

Are those knobs from Sean Ryan Customs?
Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

sonarchotic

Thanks guys! Those are Sean's knobs. Thanks Rej, these really are great circuits. After building a couple of Box of Hall's I really appreciate the feedback control on the Tenebrion. It adds a whole other dimension to an already great circuit. The little modulation board is pretty sweet and the DeProfundis is a great delay with a lot of character. 

wgc

These look amazing! Love the paint
always the beautiful answer who asks a more beautiful question.
e.e. cummings

Droogie

That is a seriously fancy bit of cramming, on vero no less! Great idea and execution!
Chief Executive Officer in Charge of Burrito Redistribution at Hytone Electric

Soup39

sonarchotic

Thanks!

Quote from: selfdestroyer on April 30, 2014, 08:44:48 AM
wow.. just wow.. crazy amount of work you got there. The enclosures look fantastic. And thanks so much for reminding me about Virgil Finlay. I had a HP Lovecraft book that had some of his art in it and I could never remember the name of the artist.

Cody
Yep, that's him. His work is pretty amazing on its own but to think of how tedious and detailed it was and he still managed to be super prolific is mind boggling. He must have been able to crank out amazing works in a matter of minutes.

nzCdog

Woah that is crazy!  jam packed guts, and love those knobs!