News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

The fist of khonshu

Started by Thewintersoldier, August 26, 2022, 01:16:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thewintersoldier

Around a year ago I asked Dan Schumacher to make me. Board with the 3 drive pedals that live on my board. I play mainly fender single coil guitars into a blackface amp on the edge of breakup so these are my favorites for getting the best drive sounds with lush cleans. The Kline is the boost, the rat is the distortion and the TS (based on the dunes with just the mid hump setting fixed) to push the rat.
I finally got around to boxing it up and I'm really pleased with how it turned out. It sounds like you would imagine, everything from light.drive to face melting liquid sex lol. I originally titled it the big three as I had plans of using Iron Man, Thor and Cap as the graphics but could never settle on something. I tossed around lots of ideas and came up with the idea of Moon knight, because having three personalities I could assigning each circuit to the personality with the matching aggression. The Rat also has a Russian military equivalent of the LM308 I got from my buddy Drew at Daddy daughter pedal works. A very clean and minimalist UV print on a matte white enclosure.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Who the hell is Bucky?

zombie_rock123

Fantastic choice with the graphics there! Looks so classy I swear I saw it at an evening gala with a monocle once.
I sometimes label builds rockwright
https://www.instagram.com/rockwrightfx/

blackhatboojum

This build is absolutely killer 🥵🔥🤘🤘
The kind of guy who sticks a fork in his Dr. Pepper... If you know what I mean.

jjjimi84

Outstanding work Chris! Looks really great and hats off to Dan! Clean board design.