News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Today is the start...

Started by selfdestroyer, December 21, 2013, 10:41:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

selfdestroyer

Of a 2 week vacation and the best part is, were not going anywhere. I have planned a bunch of projects around the apartment that need to get done. Some are fun and some not so fun. Today I am tackling the torture of cleaning the garage. It has become out of hand and piled up that I can barely look at it any more. I cant wait to have the shop cleaned up and functional again. Next up will be a re-org of my office/music room and get things either stored correctly or hooked up and ready to use. Then comes the fun stuff, more builds. I put in a pretty big order with a few places and they all come in this week so I am ready to rock.

Anyone else have some time off this holiday and putting it to good use?

jkokura

Staycations are the best. I have one for just next week, except I have family coming in to town, so I only get so much time for myself before my wife starts telling me I'm being rude...

Anyway. Builds and prototypes are on the platter.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

midwayfair

Also on Staycastion next week. I actually took all my vacation time this year after not taking anything but a couple days for the last several years. :/

I plan on playing a LOT of guitar.

das234

No such luck.  Working at the fire house on the 22nd, 25th, 26th, 28th and 31st... then HAPPY NEW YEAR!  (Taking my soldering iron and some parts to work tomorrow though in case we have some down time.)

selfdestroyer

Quote from: das234 on December 21, 2013, 11:21:51 PM
No such luck.  Working at the fire house on the 22nd, 25th, 26th, 28th and 31st... then HAPPY NEW YEAR!  (Taking my soldering iron and some parts to work tomorrow though in case we have some down time.)

HAHA I thought I was the only one that did that, I am in IT and since I am desk driven most of the day I like to take my rig to work to work on pedals from time to time. I love the looks I get from people. "Whatcha building, a bomb?"

lol

snz728

Boxing Day for me will be a Galacticon phase 45, tonebender mkii, and a wah w/ mods plus experiment with some buffers for the wah.

stevie1556

I've got 5 days off from xmas eve, but 3 of them are going to be with family, 1 day for xmas prezzie shopping, and maybe get 1 day of building pedals, hopefully!

Selfdestroyer - I can relate to the garage issue. I moved from a 4 bedroom house which I had with my ex-fiancé, back to my parents, and my stuff is spead over my bedroom, the spare bedroom and 1 half of a double garage. I started sorting oit the garage the other day, lost interest after about 2 hours though!

Sent from my thumbs using Tapatalk!