News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Tiny SHO

Started by angrykoko, May 29, 2014, 11:34:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

angrykoko

Hi All

It's been a long time since I did a build report of anything.
Here is my little S.H.O. (even my wife giggles at this).
Built on a FoSHO board and crammed in as best I could with lots of extra dremmel work.
I actually built this back in January and now just finally got frustrated that I had no time to label anything so I dug around and found a bottle of silver testers paint, some stamps and a toothpick (because I cannot find anything like paint brushes since we moved).  Erm... I think you'll see I have no artistic ability but hey.. it was a toothpick!

I totally see why it's such a popular circuit, It's almost always on.

Thanks Midwayfair, I read one of your comments about running a ground to the screw hole when using insulated jacks, was a good idea so I used it :).

Now to find time to paint and label my 3 other builds that have been built since last year.
cheers!
Koko
The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese in the trap.

LaceSensor

Nice

Does it pop a bit when engaged?

rullywowr

Looks great, toothpick or no toothpick!  Very neat wiring too especially in a 1590a.

DIY Guitar Pedal PCB projects!

Leevibe

Looks good man, in and out.

angrykoko

Quote from: LaceSensor on May 29, 2014, 11:40:13 PM
Nice

Does it pop a bit when engaged?

Had to go try it to remember.   Nope,  no pop.  However this has a great stomp switch.  Really smooth,  one of the last from the good batch of pro switches from mammoth.
The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese in the trap.