News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Avalanche overdrive

Started by hoodoo, January 29, 2014, 07:01:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hoodoo

G'day to all, Matt here with my latest, a Rullywow Avalanche overdrive, based on a Providence Stampede. Silver hammertone paint, laser waterslide decal and enviro on the top. A great layout and a fantastic sounding circuit, build one if you haven't, here she is

billstein

alanp

125B? Yours looks a LOT nicer than mine! :)
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

Cortexturizer

Always a glorious day when Matt posts a build, great work man!
https://kuatodesign.blogspot.com - thoughts on some pedals I made
https://soundcloud.com/kuato-design-stompboxes - sounds and jams

Ettore_M

Clean as f@ck.. 8) nice one, mate!

Hector
" I would first try what I call The American Approach, which is simply this: "If X is good, then 2X simply HAS TO BE twice as good."  ;D "
- Culturejam

bcalla

That's very nice!  I like the way you integrated the mountain theme into the font.

Bret608

This looks absolutely pro...love it! I really have to try the envirotex sometime.

Gledison

Bahhh! As neat as it gets!!! Very nice!
how u did the finish on the top?
cheers
If i fart a lot,  it means that i'm a Gas expert ?

rullywowr

That looks really nice!  I like how you took advantage of the DC pads at the top to keep the wiring neat. Excellent work, inside and out!

DIY Guitar Pedal PCB projects!

Hexjibber

Super clean build man, looks great!

pryde

Beautiful work friend.

I have one of these fantastic pcb's from the man rullywowr and need to build it soon. How about a sound demo? I would love to hear it.

hoodoo

Thanks for the kind words all. AlanP, yes it's a 125b, that's all i've used for the last 5 or so builds, i like that little bit more room  :). And don't feel too bad mate, the time it took me to do this, you've probably whipped up a few more complex circuits to share, horses for courses  ;). Bret608, do it mate, Enviro away, it's alot easier than you would imagine and i reckon it looks great. My clear coats on older builds have all yellowed to some extent, some it suits, some not so much  :'(
I'll see what i can do about a demo.
All the best, Matt.

jimilee

Super clean Matt! Nicely done.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.