News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

NGD to nearly complete the family

Started by GermanCdn, May 30, 2014, 05:24:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GermanCdn

All right, I haven't posted a NGD in a while, but I figured since I landed one of the few pieces left on the list to close out my PRS collection, I'd post it here.  Shipped this morning, hopefully be here in a week.

2012 PRS Studio, pattern regular neck, V12 Charcoal burst finish, with birds.  Just need a real (non-S2) Custom 24 and a Tremonti to close out the family (who am I kidding, I'm a whore for Paul's gear, we all know I'm not going to stop there).  Now, as it will arrive when I'm out on the road, do I tell Bon about it now, or just wait til she picks it up from the post office?
The only known cure in the world for GAS is death.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

pickdropper

That's a beauty.

One of these days I will probably grab a PRS.  I'd really like a Spruce top Hollowbody I.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

GermanCdn

Good choice on the H1.  They are deceptively light, and it's fun to look inside them and see the block for the bridge and nothing else.
The only known cure in the world for GAS is death.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

selfdestroyer

Beautiful guitar you go there.

I say leave Bon in the dark until she picks it up.. then it will be a surprise for both of you.

Cody

m-Kresol

That is a fine guitar. I love the bird inlays! That alone wants me to have one  ;D
I build pedals to hide my lousy playing.

My projects are labeled Quantum Effects. My shared OSH park projects: https://oshpark.com/profiles/m-Kresol
My build docs and tutorials

gtr2

1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

catfud

Gledison

Im jealous!!!!
Congrats for the beautiful guitar!
How does it play? Neck ins comfortable?
If i fart a lot,  it means that i'm a Gas expert ?

culturejam

Hey German, have you done a photo of your *entire* collection?
Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

GermanCdn

Quote from: culturejam on June 01, 2014, 04:41:58 PM
Hey German, have you done a photo of your *entire* collection?

Nah, I keep putting that one off.  Gotta get around to doing it.  Long story short

17 Paul Reed Smiths
11 EBMMs
7 G&Ls
11 Fenders
3 Carvins
9 Acoustics (3 Martins, 2 Larrivees, Japanese CS Peavey, Washburn, Epiphone, Taylor)
7 Basses
2 Godins
~12 others

That is sooooo much worse when I write it out.

culturejam

Damn. That's about 80 guitars.

I don't feel bad now about my 7.  ;D
Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

GrindCustoms

That's a beauty, i'm a PRS fanboi and i don't own one, shame on me.

HAHA! That's lots of guitars, i'd feel damn good writing it down! ;)
Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

jubal81

"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair