News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

DIY multi guitar stand holder drawings

Started by brejna, January 12, 2015, 07:36:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brejna

Hi guys, I am thinking about to build guitar stand holder for 5-7 guitars. At the moment I have 4 guitars and one bass and occasionally I borrow guitar from friends.. Is there any measures or standard or even drawings for this.
Brane

bcalla

There was a DIY article in Premier Guitar magazine in the last few months on this very subject.  I scanned it and ran in through OCR software.  I can pull it together into a pdf file.  Not sure if posting a copyrighted article is OK according to forum rules.  Otherwise I can e-mail it to you.

Maple Larynx

Google is your friend for this quest.   Providing more information about your desired material type (wood, pvc, metal) and portability would yield more specific feedback for you.

brejna

Quote from: bcalla on January 12, 2015, 08:04:27 PM
There was a DIY article in Premier Guitar magazine in the last few months on this very subject.  I scanned it and ran in through OCR software.  I can pull it together into a pdf file.  Not sure if posting a copyrighted article is OK according to forum rules.  Otherwise I can e-mail it to you.
It would be awesome if you could mail it me branekascel@GMail.com
Thanks

brejna

Quote from: Maple Larynx on January 12, 2015, 08:05:44 PM
Google is your friend for this quest.   Providing more information about your desired material type (wood, pvc, metal) and portability would yield more specific feedback for you.
Yupp, I attend to google it for more options. Did you find anything special?

bcalla

brejna

I finally did my guitar holder, but I made it of wood.. Here is link of the topic http://www.madbeanpedals.com/forum/index.php?topic=24056.0
Cheers