News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Anyone on Muff Wiggler?

Started by vizcities, August 17, 2020, 06:18:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vizcities

Weird ask, so feel free to delete if it's too OT! Anyway:

I'm in the midst of planning a Roland DR55 drum machine clone &, being 40+ years old, the circuit predates MIDI. As a result, I'll need to outfit it with a MIDI-to-gate/trigger converter to run it. I saw a post on Muff Wiggler claiming to have Arduino code that does just that, but the code seems to be behind a forum permissions firewall. This wouldn't necessarily be a problem - I happily tried to register - but for some reason, MF's registration system seems to be on the fritz, meaning I can't complete my activation (i.e. the activation e-mail never seems to arrive). I'm now in that frustrating No Man's Land where I know a solution exists, but can't access it. Blah :o

So, the ask: Would a Muff Wiggler member be willing to copy and PM me the relevant Arduino code? If this is too off-the-pedal-path - or simply a breach of interforum decorum - no worries; I'm just casting about for a solution, not looking to cause a fuss. Meanwhile if all is cool, the code is (supposedly) here:

https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2343708

Let me know if you can help! I'd love to have this thing squared away by the time my PCB arrives  8)

vizcities

Sorted! Thanks to rockola for the help.