News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

There will be no more buying of guitars!

Started by madbean, May 09, 2021, 12:29:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

harryklippton

jimilee

Oh sure, leave it up to me to buy them. And I just found out something called the Gibson guitar garage is opening in Nashville.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

madbean

Quote from: jimilee on May 09, 2021, 02:11:11 AM
Oh sure, leave it up to me to buy them. And I just found out something called the Gibson guitar garage is opening in Nashville.

You and I should make a plan for late summer early fall - Gibson Guitar Garage and Novo Guitars showroom tour (once it is open again).

jimilee

Quote from: madbean on May 09, 2021, 02:22:24 AM
Quote from: jimilee on May 09, 2021, 02:11:11 AM

You and I should make a plan for late summer early fall - Gibson Guitar Garage and Novo Guitars showroom tour (once it is open again).
I'm there man, give me a date and time. I love me some Gibson guitars. The Gibson place in Memphis was awesome, I was there a few days before it closed. Came home with a birthday Les Paul.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Ben N

Muadzin

I built 7 of them during covid so far. Planning no. 8 currently. It's just like pedal building or that snack, once you pop you just can't stop.