News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

madbeanpedals 2.0

Started by madbean, December 05, 2011, 04:12:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

The new website design is churning along nicely. I think it will be ready before the end of the month. I asked last week for some build pics for a new gallery and got some responses. Thanks to everyone who submitted!

I could still use a few more build pics---I'm looking for your best two or three examples. You can email them to me at brian@madbeanpedals.com. I will handle the re-sizing (if needed) and putting the proper credits on it, so no worries there.

Also, if you have any video or audio demos you would like featured on the upcoming "Media" page, you can submit (link) those too. Make sure you tell me how they should be credited (your name or forum name, website, if applicable, etc).

The front page and projects page are pretty much finished. So, I just need to build the new store, the tutorials and the media page and that's it!

aziltz

bigmufffuzzwizz

Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

djaaz

Pics of madbean builds only ? I have a few ugly pedals i don't mind showing.

For a madbean build, i will need a few days...

Found the answers in the open discussion forum.
Let's wait a few days.

nzCdog

Hey cool... can't wait to see the new site. :)

Comfort Player

Sent a couple of pictures of a Slow Loris I did a few months ago. Cannot wait to see the gallery and the new website...
Silence..... I Keeeeeel youuuuuu....

madbean

Great, got a few more submissions. Thanks a bunch!

Haberdasher

Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS

juansolo

There are a few on my site. All the pics are clickable to hi-res versions. Feel free to grab a few.

EDIT: bear with it if the site's down, I'm swapping my telly out and the server sits under it so it's all powered down at the moment...
Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

Haberdasher

I sent some pix, let me know if they do not arrive.
Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS

chromesphere

Yo Brian,

I emailed across some pic a few days back, hope they are of use.

Also, please feel free to use any of the clone demos on my youtube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/chromespherecom?feature=mhee

Paul
Pedal Parts Shop              Youtube

jambforthelamb

Looking foward to seeing the "all kinds of new stuff". If I get my ChunkChunks and recently aquired PIF Firebomb done here real soon and I'm happy with them I'll send some pics.

-Kevin

k.rock!

Sweet...I'm super excited about this...I'll send you the Plexi Legacy pics, if that's OK with you and have a spot of course :)

-K
God bless!
www.kalebromero.com

madbean

Thanks, I've gotten plenty more submissions. Still working on it here and there. It's about 50-60% finished, I think.