News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Mudbunny Fuzzy Mayo Goodness

Started by hoodoo, March 30, 2013, 04:03:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hoodoo

G'day to all, Matt here, with my latest build. As the title suggests, it's a Mayo spec'd Mudbunny, that i might enter in the March contest, if i can get to recording it.
Had a few issues with this build, decal didn't want to play nice, and those bloody rivets seemed like a good idea at the time, till i tried to fit the usual switchcraft jacks  :P.
Fired up first time, but didn't seem to have enough gain, i used bc550 trannies that i sorted through and found 4 with  HFE 320 ish. Turned out i had them in the wrong way, made a big difference  ;D
Sounds great, gain on tap with this one, anyhow here she is, Matt.

Stomptown

Greate job man! That is a super clean build!  :o I love the graphics and in the end the rivets look great so IMO it was worth the headache!

jprizz

Wow that is super neat inside! I had to do a double take on the rivets. I first thought that you meant the decal rivets were real, ha. Get a move on and get a recording, the deadline will be here soon!

hoodoo

Thanks for the kind words gents, i did end up entering. I made a dodgy you tube demo vid, first time i've done that, it's amazing how you choke and can't remember how to play when that camera is rolling ;) Take it easy, Matt.

pryde

Very awesome build. Love the "Fuzz" font/graphic. Glad you got it entered in time, good luck in the contest!

pickdropper

I like this build.  Great wiring job.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

slimtriggers

The trompe l'oeil effect of the rivets really fooled me.  I actually thought the fuzz label was attached by rivets at first.  It was well worth the trouble!

Nice job  8)

Bret608

Looks great Matt! I think you're right to enter this in the contest.