Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Basic Zombii build

Started by selfdestroyer, April 02, 2013, 01:42:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

selfdestroyer

Nothing special.. but it sounds great.

stecykmi

looks great too, what trannies did you use?

selfdestroyer

Quote from: stecykmi on April 02, 2013, 03:43:52 AM
looks great too, what trannies did you use?

Thanks.. I used Motorola AC128s.

N9

Simple, straightforward fuzzes are the best! I really like the clean look; what stamps did you use for the labeling? I've been looking for some nice small ones like that.

selfdestroyer

Quote from: N9 on April 02, 2013, 05:41:09 AM
Simple, straightforward fuzzes are the best! I really like the clean look; what stamps did you use for the labeling? I've been looking for some nice small ones like that.

Thanks for the nice comments. I had a hell of a time with waterslides so I decided to try this for a bit. Tell you the truth I have no idea what kind of stamps they are. My wife got them in a discount bin at Joans Fabrics for a buck. There is no name or label on the plastic box sorry.

jprizz

Looks really good. I like your color choice!
-Josh

Bret608

Looks pretty special to me actually! gtr2's 3PDT board looks like it was a good choice for the build. Liking the look of those AC128s as well.

slimtriggers

I think this looks great.  Love that color with the white knobs 8)

selfdestroyer

Thanks guys. I hope to have a sound clip soon since I like to post them on my blog with my builds. Its a fun fuzz and it seems like I keep getting new sounds out of the thing. The hard part is remembering the settings that I like.. so I made notes and pictures in my iPhone. lol