News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Honey Dripper is dripping honey

Started by jimilee, April 18, 2013, 12:46:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

So here is a honey dripper I got it already populated from a forum member and put it in a box. I think it sounds very cool on bass and I will use it much. I don't know how you're supposed to get it into a 125b with that big ol selector knob,it was hard enough to get it into a 1590bb..Check it out.

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/jimi-lee-2/honeydripper[/soundcloud]
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

jubal81

Wow that sounds great! I really like it on bass.

Love the art, too.
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

jimilee

Thanks for the pcb! I had to remove the board mounted pots to make it fit into anything.That's a big board,and the selector is huge too.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

fendman

Jimi nice pedal...love the graphics and sounds great :)

Glad you like the Honeydripper, its one of my favourites

Mike

stecykmi

nice build jim, those knobs are super cool.

jimilee

Quote from: stecykmi on April 18, 2013, 11:27:17 PM
nice build jim, those knobs are super cool.
Got them from tayda.used some on the retrograde last month too.I don't care for them myself but nice idea with the numbers.hard to see in the dark as opposed to just a pointer.