News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Klown Senator on TGP - Sunking Layout?

Started by aziltz, July 13, 2011, 02:12:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vinnie

Quote from: Haberdasher on July 13, 2011, 07:20:40 PM
As an aside, Klown Senator has to simultaneously be the best and the worst name ever conceived.  :D

In which order dude? haha  :D

Morality is an issue not applying in these days, I´ve seen "clones" sold with artwork from Tonepad, GGG .... so don't be surprised, this should happen one day, relax while listening to Voodoo Merchant, and awesome band I've discovered from this forum, at the end of the day that is what is worth.

NormalChannel

31.69 nHz = once a year

dwstanford

What a D-Bag.  Who would pay 150 - 200 bucks for a pedal with the holes drilled all crooked?  

**update** After checking the completed listings, the answer is :  a few people.

Jamiroking

madbean

That's okay, I was aware of that. Ernie, the geargasstore owner, made a couple of these available but I'm pretty sure that is the extent of it. It's cool, as we already talked about this some time ago...I think he only made one or two of them.

Jamiroking

Oh ok just thought I should let you know. I think its actually pretty surprising how few people are trying to take advantage of youre work for profit, brian. I'd think it was a bigger problem for you but I guess it shows how honest and appreciative the madbean community is in general