News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Succubus Boost / Slambox

Started by chromesphere, February 15, 2012, 10:38:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chromesphere

Yo dudes,
Been busy working on a series of youtube videos for beginners / newcomers to the diystompbox world.  I'm going to post something with more details in the video section, but for now if you interested, just go straight to my channel and you'll see them:
http://www.youtube.com/user/chromespherecom?feature=mhee

Now, the Succubus Boost (slambox) is the end product of the tutorial.  I choose the slambox cause its easy.  Anyway, the image on the front was one of the more 'savory' succubus images i could find on google images.  You get all sorts of interesting results  :o  This is the first decal i've had that browned on me.  It was only slight but you can still see it :(  Might have the oven up too high (or bake for too long).  Also, im still getting used to powdercoating and didnt cover it with the clear thick enough.  Still one of hte better paintjobs i've done so far.  Anyway, thanks for checking it out!

Pedal Parts Shop              Youtube

jtn191

very helpful for noobs! thanks, I benefitted from watching the one on finishing enclosures!

ps, you --Australians/New Zealanders--pronounce "Aluminum" in a cool way

chromesphere

Thanks JTN191,
I hope the information helps, ive got more ideas for tutorials that i hope to record soon.

Aluminium:  The funny thing is, that, it's one of those words i can never remember to spell.  But, now i just pronounce it in my head the way americans say it and its soo much easier!  haha

nzCdog

chromesphere

pryde

Thank you for this. One day I plan to try etching and will use this info.

Much appreciated  :)