News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Paralyzer connections

Started by Blooze, December 18, 2022, 06:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blooze

I posted this in the JMK section, but it doesn't get much traffic. I'm having trouble trying to connect two madbean boards with a JMK Paralyzer board to blend in the same enclosure. Bypass foot switches for each MB board FWIW. This is what I have so far, but I could sure use to help.

jimilee

What is the issue, it looks good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Bio77

Where does the paralyzer get power from?  Looks like you have the LED from the Mudbunny, which could work if the CLR is jumped.  Not sure I don't have the schematics.  Also, looks like you have the black lead going to the square pad on the paralyzer.   

Blooze

Quote from: jimilee on December 18, 2022, 06:45:23 PM
What is the issue, it looks good.

Just wasn't sure if it was correct.

Blooze

Quote from: Bio77 on December 18, 2022, 07:00:52 PM
Where does the paralyzer get power from?  Looks like you have the LED from the Mudbunny, which could work if the CLR is jumped.  Not sure I don't have the schematics.  Also, looks like you have the black lead going to the square pad on the paralyzer.

Here's the Paralyzer connections. You're correct that the RLED would need jumpered and I have the +/- connections swapped on the Paralyzer.

Blooze

Quote from: Bio77 on December 18, 2022, 07:00:52 PM

Fixed.  I had one of the returns on the Paralyzer incorrect as well. Hopefully this is correct.