News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Harbinger One

Started by fendman, June 03, 2013, 07:02:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fendman

Another Harbinger, not on the same level as Pryde's which was accompanied by an excellent sound demo.

I had one hiccup with this build which I managed to rectify, that being a faulty Q1 which I replaced. The unit sounds really nice and I am well pleased with it. I thought I would try an etch on the base plate as well...it was a bit of a failure :-[  I had never tried  it so it had to be done. It does say Harbinger One but it is quite faint.

Leave you with a couple of pics of the build

Thanks

Mike

jprizz

I like your graphic. Is that on a plate of some sort? It loks like it stands off somewhat.
Quote from: fendman on June 03, 2013, 07:02:08 AM
I thought I would try an etch on the base plate as well...it was a bit of a failure :-[  I had never tried  it so it had to be done.
And now you are better for trying and are ready for the next time!
-Josh

pryde

Hey man, looks great to me. I dig the graphic.  :)

fendman

Quote from: jprizz on June 03, 2013, 09:51:53 AM
I like your graphic. Is that on a plate of some sort? It loks like it stands off somewhat.
Quote from: fendman on June 03, 2013, 07:02:08 AM
I thought I would try an etch on the base plate as well...it was a bit of a failure :-[  I had never tried  it so it had to be done.
And now you are better for trying and are ready for the next time!
-Josh

Thanks Josh, its  a transparency that I hit with a couple of different colour rattle cans... just a quick fine mist and then quickly pressed onto a sheet of A4 and as quickly taken off. It seems to give nice effects, you really need to stand back about 6ft  and it looks quite good. The etch...yep you are right :)

Quote from: pryde on June 03, 2013, 03:04:18 PM
Hey man, looks great to me. I dig the graphic.  :)

Hey Pryde,  glad you like it, getting praise from you and Josh is knock out, you guys are both winners and a great encouragement to all the guys here  :)