News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Free shipping week soon - other stuff

Started by madbean, June 04, 2013, 07:26:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

With the release of the new projects/re-stocks this month I will have a free shipping week, well just because. The boards/free shipping will start on about June 12th (an approximate date) and go for seven days. I'm announcing now so it is not a surprise.

Free shipping will apply to all domestic orders and international orders under $50. Int'l over $50 will be the standard charges listed on the project page.

I will have documentation up for the new projects later this week. I had to scale back on the releases due to the number of other projects now out of stock. The new releases will be the Kraken (Mutron Micro V), Sharkfin (Maestro Sample and Hold) and the Weener Wah II. The Peacekeeper and Sparklehorn are pushed back to the next batch of releases.

Project development will slow down for the next two months while my daughter is off from school. I just don't have a lot of time to spend in the workshop until August. Some of you may have noticed I've been kinda absent here for the last week or two, as well: seven year olds are quite demanding, ha ha. I do have a ton of stuff "on the verge", though. You can expect to see some of the vintage EHX stuff start popping up, plus a few of the "also in development" from the projects page and at least one or two I haven't mentioned anything about.

But, I will try to keep things exciting around here through other means, like the free shipping week and maybe adding one or two new "Extra Projects" on the forum pretty soon.

G.G.

wstimson

Quote from: G.G. on June 04, 2013, 09:03:40 AM
yes! Sharkfin!!

Yeah, I had no idea what this was until about 2 weeks ago... and now I desperately require it.

gingataff

soldersqueeze

Yes! Sharkfin!

Because... Sharkfin!!

jimilee

I too have been building less since my 5 year old is out of school.  Happy to aownd more time with her but sad to have less tine to build. Anybody else in this spot?
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Stomptown

Quote from: jimilee on June 04, 2013, 07:53:01 PM
I too have been building less since my 5 year old is out of school.  Happy to aownd more time with her but sad to have less tine to build. Anybody else in this spot?

I will be traveling all summer long for my job so my wife and daughter pretty much own me on the weekends. So yeah... I can relate!  ;)

billstein

Lets see.  7 year old daughter who is probably the light of your life or pedals? Wise choice Bean. My son turns 21 this month and gets off work at 9 at night, I make sure all my building is done before he gets home. I still love spending time with him.

octa805

Cortexturizer

my God I can see the others are crazy about the sample and hold like me. Bean maaaan, you are the boss, thank you so much!
https://kuatodesign.blogspot.com - thoughts on some pedals I made
https://soundcloud.com/kuato-design-stompboxes - sounds and jams

das234

It's on my list now too.  Hail Sharky!

neiloler

Good for you for making the time be about your family. :)
OLERAudio - Sole proprietor, engineer, and goofball

nzCdog

Good to hear Brian... enjoy the extra time with your family

das234

You know, my 7 year old really gets into my pedal projects.  He knows more about electronics than I did 6 months ago.  QUALITY FAMILY TIME!  (except his sister has no such interest)