News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

A little bluesberry for your breakfast enjoyment-Now With Audio!!!

Started by jimilee, June 18, 2013, 09:55:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

So this is a little O.D. I put together Hotcakes bluesberry edition. Sounds really mildly to very crunchy with a bass and guitar switch that doesn't really seem to do much. this was a mod I put on there out of my head and coinceidentally this was also the very first enclosure I drilled with my new fathers day drill press. I may put up an audio clip if anyone would like. Dirt pedals tend to almost sound the same to me, I was just looking for something with more bottom end, and this was a gift from Treeslayer. The artwork was once again by my daughter.

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/jimi-lee-2/hotcakes-overdrive-bluesberry[/soundcloud]
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

billstein

Love the artwork! Even better than her first. I know you'll love that drill press, I have one that is similar.

GrindCustoms

I always like those father/children builts......

One day...i'll teach my childrens to use the dremel...hahaha
Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

jimilee

Ahahhahaha, no thank you, too many questions from children services!
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

TreeSlayer

Quote from: jimilee on June 18, 2013, 09:55:39 PM
So this is a little O.D. I put together Hotcakes bluesberry edition. Sounds really mildly to very crunchy with a bass and guitar switch that doesn't really seem to do much. this was a mod I put on there out of my head and coinceidentally this was also the very first enclosure I drilled with my new fathers day drill press. I may put up an audio clip if anyone would like. Dirt pedals tend to almost sound the same to me, I was just looking for something with more bottom end, and this was a gift from Treeslayer. The artwork was once again by my daughter.

Man! looks good! please post an audio clip! I don't know why I didn't think of it, but my daughter is an artist in her own right! (she didn't get it from me!) i'm gonna talk her into doing one for me! maybe we can get a contest going! and if you don't already, you're gonna love the drill press. it's a handy dandy device!

LT
"At the line it's just you, me and the tree." the TreeSlayer

"You have the rest of your life to make excuses and be a fuckin' pussy. Today is your day OFF!"  Amiri King

jimilee

Cool man, this is the third one she's done. I have to fight her off. The outside is my favorite part.
I have used my dads floor model drill press, so I was looking forward to my own.

slimtriggers

Nice!  Your daughter draws better than I do!

You're gonna get a lotta use out of that drill press for sure 8)

TreeSlayer

Quote from: jimilee on June 19, 2013, 06:13:54 PM
Cool man, this is the third one she's done. I have to fight her off. The outside is my favorite part.
I have used my dads floor model drill press, so I was looking forward to my own.
by the way, if you need some drill bits, I have an chit load of 'em! I use a lot of them building drag cars...
"At the line it's just you, me and the tree." the TreeSlayer

"You have the rest of your life to make excuses and be a fuckin' pussy. Today is your day OFF!"  Amiri King

jimilee

jimilee