News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Runt

Started by alanp, June 20, 2013, 03:21:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanp

A couple of you may have heard of an old distortion pedal named after some kind of vermin.

This is a runty rat. It's an evil little bastard, in all the best ways  ;D

It's very harsh, but in a somewhat creamy way. The heatshrink on the switch is because the bloody insulation came off the blimmin' wire. The back went onto the Trogg okay, but this one I had to jam it on. Pot wiring is still too long. I put some tape on the back of the lid just in case. It still works closed up   :-[
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

jimilee

I'm going to have to say, artistically you've outdone yourself!  Hows about a sound clip!  ;D
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

GrindCustoms

I don't know what is the name of those labeling/strip/machine in english............don't even know in french....pouahahaha......but i really like the look of that!
Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

alanp

Rej, the brandname is "Dymo". They sell modern label printers that look like stickers (used a lot in most offices), but if you look around you can still buy the oldfashioned mechanical label makers that use that black tape. You can't change the font size -- four letters is about the limit on a 1590A. I had to trim back the control label strip to get it to fit.

Jimi, trust me that you do NOT want to hear my playing through high gain! ;)
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

GrindCustoms

Quote from: alanp on June 20, 2013, 03:36:12 AM
Rej, the brandname is "Dymo". They sell modern label printers that look like stickers (used a lot in most offices), but if you look around you can still buy the oldfashioned mechanical label makers that use that black tape. You can't change the font size -- four letters is about the limit on a 1590A. I had to trim back the control label strip to get it to fit.

Jimi, trust me that you do NOT want to hear my playing through high gain! ;)

Cool! i have use them before...just did'nt remembered the name.. ::)
Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/