News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

06.24 - Success!

Started by madbean, June 24, 2013, 08:49:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

Thanks to everyone for all the orders during "Free Shipping Week"! The extra income has enabled me to turn around an place another order from the manufacturer right away. So, by around July 8th all current projects will be back and fully stocked. This includes the Rangemaster, Pastyface, Collosalus, Pork Barrel, Low Rider and Cherry Bomb.

I decided to do the remaining restocks now to alleviate some of the pressure on finishing off new projects. So, come late July or the first week of August, you should expect to see 4-6 new projects become available. I am not saying what they are yet, but it could be anything listed on the "Also In Development" column on the Projects Page.

Lastly, I will do a sale or another free shipping thing in mid to late August (or both even). I will announce it a week ahead of time so it is not a surprise.

stevie1556

Damn it, can't believe I didn't realise it was free shipping!

Glad it worked out for you though :)

Sent from my thumbs using Tapatalk!

gtr2

1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

Effectsiation

icecycle66

Quote from: madbean on June 24, 2013, 08:49:49 AM
So, come late July or the first week of August, you should expect to see 4-6 new projects become available. I am not saying what they are yet, but it could be anything listed on the "Also In Development" column on the Projects Page.

You bastard, you hurt me so good.

jimilee

Great! I should be only marginally covered up with boards by then! Thank you Brian for everything you do
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Parra

always keeping the burner on fire! that's the way to go man! i'm already thinking about the new stuff release, even with 8 or 9 boards to finish...
Congrats to bean and the amazing community arround this place.

neiloler

So exciting! I'll start saving my seashells to support the dev!
OLERAudio - Sole proprietor, engineer, and goofball

wstimson

Awesome, man... glad to help in a small way.  Keep 'em coming!

pickdropper

Very cool.  Congrats on the success.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

Thomas_H

Cool it worked out for you. I am exited what the new stuff will be.
DIY-PCBs and projects:

Kinki fuzz

That's great, good news, free shipping was great for us too!!

Excited about those "4-6 new projects", I really looking forward to some of the stuff in that list!!

pietro_moog

i hope that one of them is the harbinger 2, i really want that thing !!!!

ryanisradd

Fingers super crossed for the mood ring being on the horizon! ⚡⚡😊
Affiliations: I work for Chase Bliss Audio making things with lots of DIP switches.

icecycle66

If you say your wish out loud it won't come true.