News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

1.30.11 - Specials offers and upcoming releases.

Started by madbean, January 30, 2011, 12:55:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

The Uproar (Suhr Riot) and T-Bagger (Fulltone RTO) are now available for a limited time. There is a set number of boards that can be ordered for now. I may (and probably will) make them available again at a later date, should these sell out.

I've been running low (and out) of a number of projects which had to be re-ordered first before I can release new fabbed boards. The Aquaboy and Neutrino will be back in stock on or before Feb. 15th.

The next batch of fabbed boards
will most likely be the Chunk Chunk, Slap Chop, King of Klones, Myterioso and one other that I have not decided yet. These will come probably at the end of Feb.

The next batch of new projects (in no particular order) will be the following:
Weener Wah
Stage Fright Phaser
Velcro Vibe
Moodring Reverb
Daytripper (Vox Nightrain pedal)

Most likely the Weener Wah and Velcro Vibe will drop first.

I think that's it!

ckim715

VIBE AND REVERB!!!  ;D ;D

Brian, I am both happy and sad that I found this site. Happy, because I have found building pedals to be immensely gratifying and fun, and sad, because this is killing my wallet!
-Charlie

gtr2

cool, but I'm sad the "dirtbag delay" didn't make the list  :'(
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

madbean

Quote from: gtr2 on January 31, 2011, 07:17:13 AM
cool, but I'm sad the "dirtbag delay" didn't make the list  :'(

Never say never. We'll see how the next 2 - 3 weeks goes. I have the prototype built...but not debugged.

reddo

Quote from: ckim715 on January 30, 2011, 01:26:24 PM
VIBE AND REVERB!!!  ;D ;D

Brian, I am both happy and sad that I found this site. Happy, because I have found building pedals to be immensely gratifying and fun, and sad, because this is killing my wallet!

You have to pace yourself (says the guy who just ordered 4 new boards, OK , so I had the parts for 2 of them and was planning on vero builds until I randomly checked the projects page. Perhaps there is not just electronic wizardry going on.). I have to check if I am on the mailing list  to get the updates.

Tom

Ang3lus

sgmezei

stevewire

irmcdermott

B_of_H

night-B

Wanna take a ride on the night train  ;)
Is it a Jfet based night train circuit converted to pedal or a submini amp with tubes??? ::)

nzCdog

Yay for the uproar pcb! had all the parts to build v1.5 from fsb but v2 is even better! (Plus i dont have to get my hands covered in acid trying to make the pcb for myself!)  ;D

pdub

I am really excited about the dirtbag delay! Thanks!

Bored

Any update on the reverb? Totally stoked on building one~