Author Topic: We should have a "What are you cooking?" thread. Now we do.  (Read 95552 times)

alanp

• Electron Doctor
  • Aotearoa
    • View Profile
    • http://alanp.info/
Re: We should have a "What are you cooking?" thread. Now we do.
« Reply #660 on: June 05, 2021, 12:21:23 PM »
Made some batter for the first time last night, and tried a couple things.

Battered deepfried mushrooms, 10/10. Would try again, absolutely delicious. I tried quartering and slicing them, and honestly, it's easiest to just quarter them.

Battered deepfried bacon, 0/10. Do not try. It was so greasy I was sick later on.
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

etbandung

• Diode Destroyer
  • Guru Bahasa Inggris
    • View Profile
    • Kursus Bahasa Inggris Di Bandung
« Reply #661 on: June 10, 2021, 01:00:49 AM »
bruh all the food pictures you guys post makes me Hungy! and i've Eaten by the way ;D
English Today Pelatih Bahasa Inggris Terpercaya, kami memiliki beberapa cabang Kursus Bahasa Inggris Di Bandung , Jakarta , Medan , Bali. Dengan Program pilihan yang sesuai dengan kebutuhan anda.

davent

• Electron Doctor
  • Hamilton ON
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: June 10, 2021, 09:43:25 PM »
Catch up... lamb shoulder marinated in yogurt with aleppo pepper, garlic, shallot, lemon juice and olive oil, marinate scraped off and sprinkled with chipotle pepper. Skewered and grilled on lump charcoal, grilled naan bread, pickled red onion, garden arugula, topped feta, Sriracha and the neighbourhood shawarma shop's garlic sauce.

Another crack at grilled Hasselback potatoes with chive/garlic butter, the necessary crunchy local asparagus, grilled bourbon brined pork chops.

Friday already, start all over again...
dave

"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown

If my photos are missing again... they're hosted by photobucket... and as of 06/2017 being held hostage... to be continued?