News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

World of Warcraft

Started by alanp, July 13, 2013, 12:21:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanp

Any other people here play WoW?

My main is a blood elf protection Paladin, it's the greatest. With the plate armour, shield, and sword, pretty much nothing can kill me, passive regen pulls my health up constantly, and I have mad Paladin heals if passive doesn't :) plus I can aoe-grind like mad. See my avatar ;D
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

DutchMF

I did not understand one word you just said...... I feel old!  ;)

Paul
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"

juansolo

I do understand but I haven't played an MMORG for a while now...
Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

neve1272

it was great game ...until greg street slowly turned it to the mouth breathing masses

every expansion has less and less of the RPG in that MMO
Kip

croquet hoop

Quote from: alanp on July 13, 2013, 12:21:31 AMMy main is a blood elf protection Paladin, it's the greatest. With the plate armour, shield, and sword, pretty much nothing can kill me, passive regen pulls my health up constantly, and I have mad Paladin heals if passive doesn't :) plus I can aoe-grind like mad. See my avatar ;D

Nerf!

I haven't played the game assiduously since five or six years, I was playing a NE rogue at the time. I later returned intermittently with a NE druid, which was equally fun, and much more versatile for solo/small group playing. I don't think I'll return to the game again though, it has changed too much, and none of my friends still play either.

atreidesheir

I played Star Wars: The Old Republic for 4 months last year.  I liked it.  One Saturday afternoon my wife came in with $100 bill.  She said I had a choice.  I could have six months of the game or she could spend the money at Victoria's secret.  I have not played since.  I was sick at the time and it helped pass the time a bit. 

I kind of miss your old pub avatar, Alan.  You look like a man who would be mercilessly funny.  Paladins are so serious.
Technically we are all half-centaur. - Nick Offerman

aballen

Cant play that game anymore, got way too obsessed.  

Checked my play time I realized I could have gotten a masters degree in that time.

Spent days, in real time raiding Molten Core, getting my epic sets, only for them to move the cap, and make all my purple eq look like crap!

No more MMOs for me.

Undead Rogue, and an Undead Shadow Priest, too much fun.

jubal81

EagleCAD has become my only computer game.
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair