News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

New tattoo day!

Started by the3secondrule, July 16, 2013, 08:23:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the3secondrule

Well, actually it's a few days old now.

I have a mate who has been tattooing for a few years now, who has just landed an opportunity at an apprenticeship at a local studio. He's built up a pretty decent portfolio, and he's a good artist, but this studio want to see him in action before they take him on. So he needs a willing victim so he can showcase his skills
He's only been in Wellington a few months, and he doesn't know heaps of people who'd want a tattoo at the drop of a hat. So I get a call " hey bro, I'd owe you big time if you came in and got a free tattoo in the next week."

I love his art, so I jumped at the chance. Going back next week for another too  ;D
"I have many leatherbound books, and my apartment smells of rich mahogany"

jimilee

Well thats just cool. If I had a friend that slung ink, I'd  be covered completely! I must say I have a few that I had done at the drop of a hat.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

ch1naski

Beautiful color shading.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
one louder.

the3secondrule

Yeah, I only got my first a year ago, and this one was number 7 (about as addictive as building pedals I'd say  ;D ). It's been really awesome watching my bro's skills develop. Having said that, I'm still really happy with the first tatts he did for me.

Quote from: jimilee on July 16, 2013, 08:28:56 PM
Well thats just cool. If I had a friend that slung ink, I'd  be covered completely! I must say I have a few that I had done at the drop of a hat.
"I have many leatherbound books, and my apartment smells of rich mahogany"

jimmybjj

Very nice! They are addictive, I only have 2 tats but about 50 hours of work and wanting another one.
Pcbs no longer available

drezdn

G.G.

Really nice, kind of an old Sailor Jerry vibe.

Haberdasher

I'm not a tat person but I like the style of that one!
Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS