News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Stomping on a Pig Butt

Started by maysink, May 11, 2010, 09:16:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maysink

I gotta say, that makes me grin every time I think about it. Any spoilers on this 'secret project' distortion box? Looking forward to news on this once you've settled down from the move.
[nothing to see here]
-e

madbean

I don't know what it will be exactly. It's changed from the original idea of a Big Muff variant. Any suggestions on a type of distortion box you are looking for?

CapnCrunch

Quote from: madbean on May 13, 2010, 03:28:23 AM
I don't know what it will be exactly. It's changed from the original idea of a Big Muff variant. Any suggestions on a type of distortion box you are looking for?

I'd vote for a Butler Tube Driver.  It's not a distortion, it's an OD but it still would be really cool ;D

maysink

Mostly just curios--the name grabbed me. As I have an 8 year old's sense of humor, 'pig butt' makes me grin. I know pignose makes some stompboxes but I don't know if they actually do what they claim which is put a 'legendary' 7-100 amp-in-a-box. Something like that with a booster goosing it?

A butler tube driver would be a fun project. I've never played one firsthand but you never hear anything bad about them...

[nothing to see here]
-e

db72

I vote for the DAM Sonic Titan. It's an interesting box considering it's a 'power amp distortion' pedal. It's not your usual fuzz or feedback clipper.
-db-

fine diei est quod est