News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Fantastic beginner tips!

Started by jimilee, July 30, 2013, 10:31:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

billstein

I think this needs to be a sticky.

GermanCdn

Apparently, there's newb, and then there's nooooooooooob...............

Too funny.  Not that it's nice to laugh at other's mistakes.

Reminds me of when my wife was cursing out iTunes a couple of weeks back cause she couldn't update files on her iPad, problem was solved when trouble shooting hubby hit the "Apply" button.
The only known cure in the world for GAS is death.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

croquet hoop

I was expecting something along the lines of Stephen's tips. Should explain why I laughed so hard when I read the thread  ;D

gingataff

Glad to see it got sorted in the end.

bcalla

I wish I saw that first.  Finally a technical issue I could have helped with.   8)

soldersqueeze

I'm glad no one was rude to them, that's some serious troll-bait.

Quote from: bcalla on July 31, 2013, 12:46:40 PM
I wish I saw that first.  Finally a technical issue I could have helped with.   8)

+1

jimilee

Quote from: soldersqueeze on August 04, 2013, 11:49:19 AM
I'm glad no one was rude to them, that's some serious troll-bait.

Quote from: bcalla on July 31, 2013, 12:46:40 PM
I wish I saw that first.  Finally a technical issue I could have helped with.   8)

+1
yeah it is, I thought it was seriously funny but I  can see how it would be missed by someone who is brand new! (To a screwdriver) haahahahaha
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

ch1naski

Total troll bait. Lol.
I probably would have told him that the set screws are wire terminals and to ground one, tie the other to the output jack tip.

Nah, not really, I wouldn't..... But tempting.;D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
one louder.