News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

AFSI (away from soldering iron)

Started by jimilee, August 03, 2013, 06:59:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

You guys are awesome! Plan to avoid margaritaville we come here once a year and I've never gone, and don't plan to. And I don't drink so my tayda orders will continue to flow like solder, even more so of Brian comes through with his new stuff!
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

pickdropper

That's beautiful. I love all the different colors of the water.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

haveyouseenhim

They don't call it the emerald coast for nothing ;)

That really is one of my favorite places to be. I don't get to go that often, so have enough fun for both of us.
I'm sorry sir, we only have the regular ohms

billstein

Quote from: pedalman on August 03, 2013, 11:01:17 PM
just clip the ends off a germanium diode and pop it like a Tylenol    :D

Great idea. I think I'll do that and put a couple in my wallet. Just in case.  :)

gordo

I played a bar right on the beach in PCB back in the 80's (forget the name).  Being from Saskatchewan I thought I'd died and gone to heaven.  The first time I heard it referred to as "the Redneck Riviera" I about peed my pants I laughed so hard.  Fond memories of the area.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

haveyouseenhim

Quote from: gordo on August 05, 2013, 12:01:56 AM
I played a bar right on the beach in PCB back in the 80's (forget the name).

Spinnakers? That place has been open for forever.

The first time I heard it referred to as "the Redneck Riviera" I about peed my pants I laughed so hard.  Fond memories of the area.

Yea. The best time to go is just before spring break. Before it becomes infested with all types of rednecks.

I went to the Hooters a few years ago and all the waitresses were all 10/10........Except ours. She was a meth head with a band-aid on her boob.

haveyouseenhim

jimilee

Quote from: haveyouseenhim on August 05, 2013, 12:26:52 AM

The first time I heard it referred to as "the Redneck Riviera" I about peed my pants I laughed so hard.  Fond memories of the area.

Yea. The best time to go is just before spring break. Before it becomes infested with all types of rednecks.

I went to the Hooters a few years ago and all the waitresses were all 10/10........Except ours. She was a meth head with a band-aid on her boob.
i thought spinnakers finally burned down
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

haveyouseenhim

Quote from: jimilee on August 05, 2013, 03:29:07 AM
Quote from: haveyouseenhim on August 05, 2013, 12:26:52 AM

i thought spinnakers finally burned down

Did it? I was not aware. I've never been there, I just hear about it on the radio all the time. I guess I haven't heard it for a while. :-\