News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Anyone know about these illuminated foot switches?

Started by ch1naski, August 05, 2013, 03:14:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ch1naski

All I have is a photo. But it's on a pedal.....

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
one louder.

davent

"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown

If my photos are missing again... they're hosted by photobucket... and as of 06/2017 being held hostage... to be continued?

ch1naski

I thought / hoped they were latching, but apparently only momentary.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
one louder.

jimilee

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

croquet hoop

Quote from: ch1naski on August 05, 2013, 04:05:48 AMI thought / hoped they were latching, but apparently only momentary.
Could be fun to fit a pedal with one of these and Ettore's wicked switch idea.

http://www.madbeanpedals.com/forum/index.php?topic=10892.0

spaceboss

I've hooked something similar up via relay, using an arcade syle button (missed the contest deadline). Ebay is full of badass spst momentary switches. I'd love to see a vero version or a etchable layout for Ettore's switching system. That seems like the most cost effective technique

Here's a pic.

ch1naski

Quote from: croquet hoop on August 05, 2013, 04:28:55 PM
Quote from: ch1naski on August 05, 2013, 04:05:48 AMI thought / hoped they were latching, but apparently only momentary.
Could be fun to fit a pedal with one of these and Ettore's wicked switch idea.

http://www.madbeanpedals.com/forum/index.php?topic=10892.0
that's what I am thinking. Single sided layout, small like the 1776 3PDT boards..... Boom. Done.
one louder.

ch1naski

Quote from: spaceboss on August 05, 2013, 05:04:14 PMI've hooked something similar up via relay, using an arcade syle button (missed the contest deadline). Ebay is full of badass spst momentary switches. I'd love to see a vero version or a etchable layout for Ettore's switching system. That seems like the most cost effective technique

Here's a pic.

Needs a quarter slot and a joystick.

;)
one louder.

croquet hoop

Quote from: spaceboss on August 05, 2013, 05:04:14 PMI'd love to see a vero version or a etchable layout for Ettore's switching system. That seems like the most cost effective technique
I think he needs someone to etch/verify his layout before he releases it, if you can do it I think he will send you the etching file.

Ettore_M

Quote from: croquet hoop on August 05, 2013, 05:39:19 PM
Quote from: spaceboss on August 05, 2013, 05:04:14 PMI'd love to see a vero version or a etchable layout for Ettore's switching system. That seems like the most cost effective technique
I think he needs someone to etch/verify his layout before he releases it, if you can do it I think he will send you the etching file.
Hey guys!
Here it is: The Wicked Switch, as referred by the Tone God.

http://www.madbeanpedals.com/forum/index.php?topic=10922.0

You're welcome to try it (and verify it)! Please post results!

Hector
" I would first try what I call The American Approach, which is simply this: "If X is good, then 2X simply HAS TO BE twice as good."  ;D "
- Culturejam