News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

wolfshirt - with ultimate octave mod

Started by eniacmike, February 08, 2011, 06:17:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eniacmike

Wolfshirt Octave fuzz with ultimate octave mods.
The fulltone ultimate octave pedal pretty much is a foxx tone machine with the octave switch on a stomp, and the Fat/Bright mod is really simple. Just pull c10 (3n) and wire it to a dpdt and switch between 10n and 1n.

I have never really liked the octave on a footswitch because the tone setting for good fuzz isn't the same as the tone setting for good octave fuzz but it's still a cool mod especially if you switch the octave on and off alot. 

The thick/bright mod is really drastic, especially in bright mode. it sounds really cool for leads or if you want a really junky metallic lo-fi fuzz sound.

There used to be a houston band back in the 00's called defend the ghetto and the guitar player used an original foxx tone machine through an orange and it sounded seriously awesome. I have been really into the tone machine since then.. I think houston has an above average number of foxx tone users just because of that band. I think he also uses a mutron biphase in spots.
http://texaspunktreasurechest.blogspot.com/search/label/Defend%20The%20Ghetto
really heavy stuff.

jkokura

Impressive. Most of the oranges from my grocery store don't even have speakers let alone a per an power amp.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

gtr2

1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

nzCdog

dromilious

Hello.Can you please make a diagram with the bright switch?thank you!