Les Lius.

Started by JakeFuzz, February 11, 2011, 02:49:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thetrend77

Awesome! Can't wait to buy this one :D :D :D

JakeFuzz

Better sound than before. I suck at rhythm playing, sorry  ;D

madbean

Paul---really nice demo. Thanks for taking the time to make it and "cater it" to us!

I think your build sounds real nice. I'm digging the Twin...man I miss having a Fender amp.

Anyway, I'm a bit behind on LaVache so I will try and get it finished this weekend. I want to see how mine compares. I finally have my amp/mic/interface set up for demos so I plan on cranking out some audio for the site ASAP.

Thanks again!

JakeFuzz

Quote from: madbean on March 26, 2011, 05:04:10 AM
Paul---really nice demo. Thanks for taking the time to make it and "cater it" to us!

I think your build sounds real nice. I'm digging the Twin...man I miss having a Fender amp.

Anyway, I'm a bit behind on LaVache so I will try and get it finished this weekend. I want to see how mine compares. I finally have my amp/mic/interface set up for demos so I plan on cranking out some audio for the site ASAP.

Thanks again!

Thanks! No worries just trying to create some buzz about whats coming up. The tweed pedals seem really popular lately. I just want my blackface Fender to sound like a 5E3 sometimes  :D

jkokura

Dang Paul. I always forget and call you Jake in my posts. I'll try harder to remember next time.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

sgmezei

Sounds great Paul!

I'm waiting for the docs to be posted so I can order me one.