News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Let the weekend begin: what are ur pedal plans?

Started by Gledison, September 13, 2013, 06:48:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Willybomb

Have a gig on bass with a new band sat night.  Should be interesting.  Very established (20 years), huge repetiour repettour song list, and... don't do set lists, they just go with the flow of the crowd and call the songs.  I've charted out the ones they did last time, and know lots more that they do already, so hopefully I won't spend all night trying to follow along.  Some of those old RnB standards are like 5 minute bass solos.

Going to make an attempt to get an Equinox etch finally populated today.

blearyeyes

Can't decide if I should start boxing the 17 finished boards. I want to try to etch something. I have all needed supplies to do boards or faceplates, I got a pedaltrain and mounted the PS which makes me realize how many pedals I don't have. Need to find my freakin A/B/Y morley pedal and figure out switching for pedalboard into several amps.

My middle son wanted to move his mixing setup into my little studio built into the garage so instead of waiting for me to move my pedal stuff out he put it all into boxes and piled it on a table in the front room. I'm tired just thinking about it. I need a HOBBY ASSISTANT.

thesmokingman

try and salvage an od-820 build that is quickly derailing ... and maybe get a look at the gravity wave board I got in the mail yesterday. my money is on getting neither done because I think the local town festival is this weekend and the wife and kids will want to go.
once upon a time I was Tornado Alley FX

culturejam

I'll be finishing up an Eagle Claw build, hopefully. Need to drill out the sides and finish wiring it up.

Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

Adam_DIY

I've got 4 enclosures I need to drill and paint this weekend.  Hopefully the weathers on my side.

Martan

Hoping I can push my Flintlock build to at least the troubleshooting stage :D

blearyeyes

I have an Eagle Claw to box and one to build....it's a fast build. OK add that to the above.

Willybomb

I've got some epic pedal plans this weekend:

Boxing:
A simple 1 knob gate I found on I\/Iark's forum.  First attempt at a waterslide decal.

A 2 in 1 dirtbox.  This one is a bit different in that the two dirts are not stackable, in that if the pedal is not bypassed you chose between one (Wampler Cracked AC) or the other (MI Crunchbox).  My waterslides just wouldn't stick to this box (I've tried a couple of times, the box has been resanded a couple of times already!) and I've gone back to an inkjet sticker.

Rocking:
Seventh Heaven on vero.

Adding a tap tempo to a vero of Valvewizard's Small Time delay.

Multicab sim.

Simple Cabsim.

Build:
Couple of buffers and splitters maybe.

Edit:
Have to get the PIFs in the mail!