News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Let the weekend begin: what are ur pedal plans?

Started by Gledison, September 13, 2013, 01:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AntKnee

I build, and once in a while I might sell, pedals as "Vertigo Effects".

alanp

Doppelganger 1.4 Low Profile layout. One of my original run boards, going by the green colour. I don't recommend hunting one up (or OSH'ing one), half the builds are sweet as, the other half have bad ticking. Plus the slow switch is incorrectly wired.

Much better to scare up a 2.1 board. I think Lace is out of them now, but someone might want to flick one.
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

jimilee

Quote from: AntKnee on October 11, 2014, 06:29:56 PM
Quote from: jimilee on January 31, 2014, 09:54:55 PM
This is my weekend goal!

Jimi, what is that pcb? I think I need one!
that was the doppelganger that an aballen did, now I'm working on the one lacesensor redesigned
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

selfdestroyer

Revive an old thread..

I got a Rat/Blower Box that I am making for my Uncle (He's a bass player and wants some dirt).
I am also tweaking an ESR Graphic Fuzz.
I may box up a 4 knob compressor, we'll see how the weekend goes.

Cody

Stomptown

Nice! I'm finishing up a yats with a new spin on an old graphic.  Pretty stoked on the result so far.  Not sure what to do with another yats but I had to build the pcb to verify an updated layout.  After this one Inreally need tonget going on the multi I've been dragging my feet on. Or the dirtbag.  Or the dirtbaby. Or....

Willybomb

Got another DD enclosure I'm sanding down for the umpteenth time after applying stickers and buggering the finish.

m-Kresol

My plans today are to populate the STM800 board (haven't decided which variant to build yet) and check my drilling template. I also just put my first tube-amp in it's cabinet. It's only missing some grill cloth and it's already looking and sounding freaking cool.
Tomorrow is mainly work at the university. Yay -.-
I build pedals to hide my lousy playing.

My projects are labeled Quantum Effects. My shared OSH park projects: https://oshpark.com/profiles/m-Kresol
My build docs and tutorials

papasaurus84

I'm gonna make some cabsim tonite. tonepad's, simple sim, old ROG cabsim and fender cabsim from GGG. Need some different sound for layering. IMHO, better to do that with one dirtbox and many cabsim than many dirtbox with one cabsim. :D
thousand dollars pedal and DIY is a GAS. the diffrence is the voltage: plus and minus. :D

Cortexturizer

I made my first single sided layout last night and the feeling is great. During the weekend I will embellish it some more and try to do another one.
https://kuatodesign.blogspot.com - thoughts on some pedals I made
https://soundcloud.com/kuato-design-stompboxes - sounds and jams

marmaliser

Finally going to get round to desoldering all those ram holes on a XP All + mod that i promised to do for someone ages ago and forgot all about :o

flanagan0718

Plan on attempting my first envirotex finish and maybe debugging a vintage dist +

pryde

I got nothing planned to build but my trigger finger is itchy :)

midwayfair

Oh not much.

I'll be quietly boxing a perf build of the redesigned Cardinal (V2) for a customer and my newly redesigned Tap Tempo Cardinal version 2 for myself ...

culturejam

Probably finishing up a prototype delay for FFX. If I get the new switch I ordered, I'll also be finishing up an Esquire conversion of one of my cheap Rondo Teles.
Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

raulduke

After a long lull I'm going to be back on it this weekend.

Building up a Demo Tape fuzz (with mods) PCB I've done and a new Tonmeister EQ.

Plus a few mods that need doing to a customer multi-fx build.

Soldering boards while listening to the football on 5 live.

Love it   :) 8)