News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

1776 Multiplex w/tails

Started by LaceSensor, October 07, 2013, 03:16:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaceSensor

Hi

Built up this circuit board for another build and ended up having some issues with it.
Managed to fix those issues, and decided to try out the tails mod. It works great.
This is housed in a 2nd hand angled enclosure. I had to do some dremel work to get it to fit where I wanted it.
The DC jack wasnt ideal either. Cases like these have thick walls and are hard to drill and not all hardware fits the thickness!

Sounds as one would expect of a multiplex, with the addition of delay trails in bypass.

Govmnt_Lacky

Nice dremel work!

I really hate those useless casted edges in these types of enclosures. It really reduces the amount of usable space in there.  :-\

wolfingsworth

Wow I like the look of that enclosure. It does look like it would be heavy though!

davent

Quote from: wolfingsworth on October 07, 2013, 05:33:41 PM
Wow I like the look of that enclosure. It does look like it would be heavy though!

They are tanks. Mike has a good selection of other very cool enclosures as well.

http://www.pedalenclosures.com/Products/tabid/69/rvdsfcatid/yy-1/language/en-US/Default.aspx

Great inner re-work to make it all fit.
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown

If my photos are missing again... they're hosted by photobucket... and as of 06/2017 being held hostage... to be continued?

LaceSensor

Quote from: wolfingsworth on October 07, 2013, 05:33:41 PM

It is indeed very heavy

timbo_93631

What is going on with the trimmer in R15?  Did you do the trails mod as you describe in the mod post? http://www.madbeanpedals.com/forum/index.php?topic=8058.45

Gonna try this tonight and any extra info is really much obliged.  Are you getting any popping using a 3PDT?
Sunday Musical Instruments LLC.
Sunday Handwound Pickups

LaceSensor

No popping but I haven't played it a lot. I don't see why there would be, really.
The mod as described worked perfectly
Trimmer at r15 to tune the volume of the loudest mode, I was getting some below unity issues. That fixed it for me....

lincolnic