News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Fall Sale coming

Started by madbean, October 07, 2013, 10:55:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

There will be a store-wide sale on PCBs once the latest PCB re-stocks arrive. I don't have an exact date on when the sale will start, but it will probably be in about 10 days and the sale will run for a few days after. Unfortunately, there are no new projects in the upcoming batch, but believe me there are plenty near completion. I have about 10 new projects that I'm in the process of finishing...all prototyped, being debugged, revised, etc. So, you can expect those to start dropping in November.

DutchMF

Damn Brian, you're announcing this just after I've promised my wife to first finish what I have lying around...... And then there's JMK, TH, Aion, and probably some more I forgot that I want to order from!! I guess there will be some packages delivered to my work.....  ;)

Paul
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"

ch1naski

Right as I'm looking at the projects page, thinking to myself, "I want this, this, that.... Oh, out of stock. Darn...."

Thanks for the heads up, Brian.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
one louder.

das234

I'll begin anxiously holding my breath..... now.

gtr2

1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

GermanCdn

Quote from: DutchMF on October 07, 2013, 11:03:58 AM
Damn Brian, you're announcing this just after I've promised my wife to first finish what I have lying around...... And then there's JMK, TH, Aion, and probably some more I forgot that I want to order from!! I guess there will be some packages delivered to my work.....  ;)

Paul

You mean you don't get all your non-household mail delivered to work?  Ebay is certain I live in a 35 floor building not zoned for residential.  Getting the stuff home undetected is another matter though.....
The only known cure in the world for GAS is death.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

aballen

Any chance there will be any dirtbags on the next order?

madbean

Quote from: aballen on October 07, 2013, 04:20:23 PM
Any chance there will be any dirtbags on the next order?

Yes, that's a possibility. That reminds me: I need to respond to your PM. I will do that ASAP.

pryde

Oh goodie

I am longing for another Weener... a-hem, wah that is  :D

T_MBaker

Excellent news!!

Just curiously, are there plenty of Harbingers left?

gordo

Bean, you're such a tease.  You should just set up a "subscription" account that automatically hits Paypal and ships everything new that you do as they come out.  It would eliminate the salivation/suspense.  You can put me down as the first entry because realistically, I'm gonna get it eventually.  GAS is such an ugly disease...
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

icecycle66

Quote from: gordo on October 08, 2013, 06:25:41 PM
Bean, you're such a tease.  You should just set up a "subscription" account that automatically hits Paypal and ships everything new that you do as they come out.  It would eliminate the salivation/suspense.  You can put me down as the first entry because realistically, I'm gonna get it eventually.  GAS is such an ugly disease...

I concur.

neiloler

OLERAudio - Sole proprietor, engineer, and goofball

madbean

Quote from: T_MBaker on October 08, 2013, 05:30:37 PM
Excellent news!!

Just curiously, are there plenty of Harbingers left?

I have just under 30 of those left. That should last through the first couple of days of the sale, including the lead in time of this coming week. I wish I had the ability to display stock #'s on the website.

toddvirgil

Hey Brian, do you have some kingslayers coming? I'm gonna want a handful...