Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Nautilus

Started by pickdropper, October 12, 2013, 09:40:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

calciferspit

Quote from: pickdropper on October 14, 2013, 07:38:49 PM
Quote from: jimilee on October 14, 2013, 07:22:55 PM
It looks both simple and complex. What are your impressions wise one? I feel the need to make one.

Still figuring it out, Jimi.  I played with it a while today and I am still not sure what settings are right for me.

Now, admittedly, I seem to have a hard time dialing in auto-wahs.  I used to hate them.  I now am opening up to them, but since they are a relatively new venture for me, I haven't found the sweet spot yet.

I seems you may be having trouble dialing in the sound due to the labels. The way it is wired up it appears that the LP/BP/HP and Hi/Li switches are labelled the opposite of how they function. You should be getting HP/BP/LP and Lo/Hi functions with this layout.

pickdropper

Quote from: calciferspit on October 15, 2013, 06:58:36 AM
It looks both simple and complex. What are your impressions wise one? I feel the need to make one.

Still figuring it out, Jimi.  I played with it a while today and I am still not sure what settings are right for me.

Now, admittedly, I seem to have a hard time dialing in auto-wahs.  I used to hate them.  I now am opening up to them, but since they are a relatively new venture for me, I haven't found the sweet spot yet.

I seems you may be having trouble dialing in the sound due to the labels. The way it is wired up it appears that the LP/BP/HP and Hi/Li switches are labelled the opposite of how they function. You should be getting HP/BP/LP and Lo/Hi functions with this layout.

Yeah, I didn't test before boxing on this one....

But the labels aren't causing any issues with dialing it in.  That's all me figuring out what I want to do with this one.  I've tried all the settings; just working out what I like.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

calciferspit

Quote from: pickdropper on October 15, 2013, 07:27:34 AM

Quote from: calciferspit on October 15, 2013, 06:58:36 AM

Yeah, I didn't test before boxing on this one....

But the labels aren't causing any issues with dialing it in.  That's all me figuring out what I want to do with this one.  I've tried all the settings; just working out what I like.

for me "home position" for guitar and bass is range=right (sweep up), hi/lo=left (Lo), Low pass, sweep off (i never use this control actually and might replace it with a different mod), and peak and gain at noon. Super wet funky filter fun.

fish22

killer as usual.

Is that the 'ghost black' finish or whatever its called from PPP?
Hi, my name is Wyatt.

pickdropper

Quote from: fish22 on October 23, 2013, 08:21:58 AM
killer as usual.

Is that the 'ghost black' finish or whatever its called from PPP?

Yep, that's the color.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper